There are many ways to use ground transportation from Port Canaveral to Miami airport, Miami Downtown Area, South Beach Miami or the Port of Miami. Always remember that Miami is one of the top visited cities in the state of Florida because of its different cultural places and of course South Beach which is the biggest main attraction for visitors in Miami.
Tips on how to use a Port Canaveral to Miami transportation
The ground transportation industry in Port Canaveral and its surrounding area including the biggest source of entertainment, the city of Orlando and Miami has evolve so much that the state of Florida implemented the super train because of the many tourist including local residence that travel from Orlando and Port Canaveral to Miami and vice-versa. Therefore, below, you’ll find few helpful tips when using this popular route:
- Advance Booking: It is very important to book your seat in advance because of the unavailability of seat sometime at the very last minute due to high volume of the travelers.
- Schedule: The Port Canaveral to Miami shuttle schedule is pretty simple, just make sure you pick up the time you would like to travel and call at the help desk before making a reservation if online through the website in order to confirm the availability of the seat for the time you would like to get picked up/drop off.
- Locations: There is always a one main pick up location when using the shuttle service from Port Canaveral. Your pick up points are located by the Port Canaveral Cruise Lines where all the ships docs at and departs from. The same goes for Miami as well, you may choose any of the main stations in Miami out of Le Jeune Rd in central Miami Or Biscayne Blvd in downtown Miami across the Port of Miami entrance.
- Travel Information: Always make sure to take your travel information (ticket) with you at the time of traveling in order to prevent any inconvenience.
- Luggage: The most important part of traveling is to make sure of the luggage policy of the company you are traveling with in advance to get yourself safe from any trouble.
- Traveling to Sea port/Airport: Check all of the required documents by the Airlines and/or Cruise lines before leaving from your home in order not to miss your flight and/or ship.
- Pick up time: Always reach at the main station pick up point at least 15 minutes prior to your pick up time.
These are the few basic points that you must need to know in order to get a stress free ride. In case you want to take a shuttle service from Port Canaveral to Miami, there’s a company called Florida Shuttle Transportation that truly fits to your requirement. Just call at the help desk and get your free quote and schedule information OR you can also visit their website to get all the information online and to book your seat.